- Publisher agrees to promote Advertiser’s products/services in order to find/attract new customers, via the methods mentioned in Campaign/Offer Details (Allowed Methods of Promotion) provided by Advertiser or listed in Affiliate’s account in Advertiser’s platform/system and only those methods.
- Advertiser agrees to provide all creatives as well as other materials to Publisher.
- For all email traffic, Advertiser and Publisher agree to adhere to the rules and regulations set forth in the GDPR.
- Publisher owns or has the legal right to use and distribute Media (traffic, clicks, leads, users, etc).
- Advertiser must notify Publisher about any changes in their campaigns/offers, including price, restrictions, allowed countries, links, campaign status.
- Notifications have to be sent no later than 24 hours before taking effect.
- Notifications have to be sent by email to Publisher’s personal manager’s email and(or) personal manager’s Skype.
- In case if Advertiser has not notified Publisher about a change in their campaigns/offers, Advertiser has to pay Publisher all billable conversions with status, price, restrictions, etc. that were set and agreed on in the beginning.
- All performance reports will be solely based upon the volume compiled by Advertisers’ tracking and reporting systems.
- Publisher agrees to accept Advertisers’ report as final and calculate final billable numbers according to it.
- Publisher agrees to send an invoice on or before the 3rd of every month for the traffic generated from the previous month.
- Advertiser agrees to make payment via Bank Wire to Advertiser’s bank account (bank account details will be listed in the invoice) if the invoice amount is $1000 (USD) or higher and using PayPal, to Advertiser’s PayPal account (PayPal account email will be listed in the invoice) if the invoice amount is less than $1000(USD), during 30 days after the end of the month when conversions were generated.
- All payments will be made in U.S. dollars unless otherwise agreed.
- The minimum accepted payout is $500 (USD). Invoice amounts less than $100 (USD) will be carried over to the following month until the total payout reaches the minimum payout.
- Publisher is not obliged to pay any taxes imposed on the Advertiser, and Advertiser shall not demand any taxes from Publisher.
- If Advertiser discovers any fraudulent activity, they must notify Publisher within 30 days from when the fraud conversion was made, but no later than 45 days of the end of the working month. Otherwise, all conversions are considered to be non-fraudulent and are payable. If the fraudulent activity was paid by the advertiser, the publisher will refund the advertiser according to the details that the advertiser will supply.
Quality of conversions
- Advertiser has to provide a detailed report for each rejected conversion with the reason(s) of rejection included.
- The report must contain a list of all not-payable conversions.
- The report must be a *.csv or *.xls file exported from campaign/brand owner CRM/platform.
- Any type of screenshots are not considered as proof or as a report unless they are accompanied by a valid report (see p. 5. a, 5. b, 5. c)
- Any confidential information and/or proprietary data provided by one party (“Discloser”) to the other party (“Recipient”), including the Advertisement descriptions and the pricing of the Advertisement and the terms hereof, shall be deemed “Confidential Information” of the Discloser.
- Confidential Information shall not be released by the Recipient to anyone except an employee or agent that has a need to know the same and that is bound by written confidentiality obligations at least as strict as those contained herein.
- Recipient shall not use any portion of Confidential Information provided by the Disclosure for any purpose other than those provided for under the Agreement.
- This agreement is governed, controlled, interpreted, and defined by and under the laws of Uruguay. Any litigation arising under this Agreement will be brought in the federal or state courts of Montevideo.
- Any waiver, amendment, or other modification of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Publisher and Advertiser.
- The parties acknowledge that in the event there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between this Agreement and any other Agreements/Terms/Insertion Orders signed between Advertiser and Publisher, the terms contained in this Agreement shall prevail.
- The parties may terminate the Agreement by exchanging signatures.
- Either party can terminate the Agreement by providing written notice of termination upon completion of 24 hours before taking effect.
- All fraud activity won’t be paid. Advertiser is obliged to provide sufficient proofs of a fraud activity by no later than 45 days from the end of the month in which such activity has occurred, together with all evidence available to it with respect to such fraud claim. Such evidence shall include at least one of, but not limited to the following indicators: IP overloading, corruption, and multiple IDs, country hopping, anomaly detection, click identifications, tracking services discrepancies.
- All campaign details including payouts, notifications, and other changes should be sent and approved via email only;
- All creatives should be approved by Advertiser. Publisher can use own creatives after getting approval from Advertiser;
- All traffic sources with a low-performance quality should be paused as soon as possible but no later than 24 business hours with prior notification from Advertiser;
- Either party is responsible for its own bank fees and taxes;
- Payment terms: NET 30
- Amount of the minimum payment 500 USD;
- All Advertiser’s amendments above shall always prevail in case of discrepancy between Publisher’s IO or T&C.
- Traffic types NOT allowed include, but are not limited to Incentivize, Cashback, Content Locking, Track & Trace, or any other kind of misleading traffic.
- In case of fraud users, where they are more than 50% of the conversions (For example Stolen cards, risk rejection, double-conversion under the same credit card with different email or IP) the entire amount of conversion will be deducted against proof from Advertiser.